Determinant Factors of Environmental Responsibility for the Passenger Car Users
Arokiaraj David1, Kattepogu Nagarjuna2, Moiz Mohammed3, Jegadesan Sundar4
1Dr. Arokiaraj David, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, B-School, Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
2Dr. Kattepogu Nagarjuna, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, Assistant Professor, Central University of Andhra Pradesh, Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh.
3Dr. Moiz Mohammed, Post, Doctoral Fellow, Department of Business Management, Osmania University.
4Dr. Jegadesan Sundar,Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Management Studies, Megha Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women.
Manuscript received on October 17, 2019. | Revised Manuscript received on 22 October, 2019. | Manuscript published on November 10, 2019. | PP: 219-224 | Volume-9 Issue-1, November 2019. | Retrieval Number: A3986119119/2019©BEIESP | DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.A3986.119119
Open Access | Ethics and Policies | Cite | Mendeley | Indexing and Abstracting
© The Authors. Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP). This is an open access article under the CC-BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)
Abstract: The main aim of this study is to find out the demographic variables and their driving factors influencing the environmental responsibility of passenger car users. There are around 73.85 million passenger car was produced (OICA, 2018), and it is forecasted that 2 billion of car expected on the road before the end of 2040. Vehicles are the primary generator of emission per liter of fuel exhausts around 140-210 Co2/km released in the air. The people who are using the vehicles are to be held responsible for the vulnerability which is resulted because of emission from the tailpipe. According to the Japan Automobile Manufacturer Association (JAMA), 80% of tailpipe emission was released by the vehicle users and the remaining 20% by the vehicle manufacturers. Therefore this paper understands the factors influencing the environmental responsibility of the passenger car users.
Keywords: Environmental Responsibility, Passenger Car Users, Eco-friendly practice.
Scope of the Article: Environmental Engineering